Monday, December 1, 2008

Having Dinner @ Sawit Corner


After the prize giving at the Gerak Khas Chess Tournament, I treated my family especially both Fikri and Anis for winning the Under 12 category at SAWIT CORNER. I noticed about the place while my family and I  were on the way to the hotel on Saturday. There were so many cars park along the road near the place. Surely, I want to try eating at the unique eatery. My children ordered Nasi Goreng Pattaya while me and my wife ordered nasi putih with Gulai Kawah Ikan Tenggiri and Asam Pedas Ikan Kembung. The taste is OK. Maybe next time I will try Pecal that looks delicious.

Me feeling tired after the chess tournament. 


Oh yeah, what was my score? I won three games. I abandoned one game because I need to pick up my wife and youngest son and check out from Bidara Puteri Resort which is located about 10 km (20 km in total, going and back)  from the tournament venue. I made silly blunders during the first two rounds.  

After the early dinner we drove to the Klebang Beach Hotel which I booked few days ago. I missed it since it was already dark then. Finally, I went to sleep after checked in and had a shower. I was really tired. he he he ...

No comments:

Post a Comment